Melissinos has been working as a set and costume designer
since 1984. In 1985 he started writing his own plays. In 1995 he became
a member of the KASTALIA/ ANCIENT DRAMA GROUP as a set and costume
- “BACCHUS” A comedy staged in the AMPHI-THEATER
OF SETTA, in Central Euboia /summer- 2001 & summer -2002. “BACCHUS” was
also performed in the BLACK BOX THEATER of the AMERICAN COLLEGE OF
- “MAESTRO FARSHAS” A comedy staged at
PARSONS SCHOOL OF DESIGN –1985.
- “PRINCE GLUTONIUS” A comedy staged at
PARSONS SCHOOL OF DESIGN –1986.
- “THE ART DEALER” A comedy staged at
PARSONS SCHOOL OF DESIGN –1987
Theatre of Setta -
- “THE VAIN CHRISTMAS TREE” A comedy written
for the Christmas activities of The PHILOPROODOS OMILOS HYMETTOU, Athens,